Results of MBBS admission test for 2021-2022 academic year have been published. Health Minister Zahid Malek announced the results at noon on Tuesday (April 5). The results are available on the Department of Health Education Admissions website.
This year pass rate is 55.13 percent. The maximum number has come 92.5. 73 thousand 337 students passed total. Among them, the pass rate of the boys student is 43.91 percent, passed 34 thousand 833 students and 1585 students got chance in government medical colleges. And the pass rate of the girls student is 56.09 percent, passed 44 thousand 504 students and 2345 students got chance in government medical colleges.
Last Friday (April 1), admission tests were held simultaneously from 10 am to 11 am in 57 venues of 19 centers across the country. This time 1 lakh 43 thousand 915 people applied for the admission test. Of these, 1 lakh 39 thousand 740 people have taken part in the admission test. 4,175 students were absent. The rate of absenteeism in the examination is 2.9 percent. This time the admission test is taken on the subjective question paper number 100.