In Madaripur, three houses were set on fire by fire from the kitchen stove. The fire broke out at Hawladar’s house in Balia village of Sadar Upazila Mostafapur union around 4 pm on Monday (March 26).
In this incident, three houses of Yunus Hawlader, Shahabuddin Hawlader, and Shahidul Hawlader were burnt along with their belongings.
According to local sources, at around 4 pm on Monday, his wife came home after finishing cooking in the kitchen of Yunus Hawladar in the Balia area of Mostafapur Union. Then the fire started from the kitchen stove. The fire then spread to two other adjoining rooms and caused widespread smoke. Locals first tried to control the fire. They called the fire service as the intensity of the fire was high. Later, Madaripur Fire Service reached the spot and brought the fire under control.
Nur Mohammad, station officer of Madaripur Fire Service, said, “We rushed to the spot with a unit after receiving a phone call about the fire. After about an hour’s effort, we was able to bring the fire under control.’