A fire broke out in a multi-story commercial building called Mollah Tower in Rampura of the capital.
Upon receiving the news, two units of the fire brigade rushed to put out the fire. The fire was brought under control after an hour.
Rafi Al Farooq, a fire service official, said the fire broke out in an office room on the 4th floor of the 9-story commercial building Mollah Tower in Rampura around 6:30 am.
Initially, the idea was that the fire could be started from a mosquito coil or a discarded cigarette. No casualties were reported in the incident.
Meanwhile, office papers, computers, and furniture including sofas were burnt in the fire. The fire was brought under control around 7:15 am.