Indo-China tensions again. This time, Beijing has blamed New Delhi for the border clash.
At the same time, the Chinese Foreign Ministry has rejected the statement of the Indian Foreign Minister. However, Indian authorities have not yet commented on the matter.
In 2020, Indian and Chinese troops clashed on the Ladakh border. Since then, tensions between the two countries have been rising. The threat of war is also created. In the last one and a half years, the delegations of the two countries have been holding talks to resolve the tension.
Indian Foreign Minister S Jayashankar has blamed China for border tensions this week. He said the country has built new infrastructure, including the deployment of troops on the border.
On Tuesday, the Chinese Foreign Ministry rejected the Indian Foreign Minister’s statement. At the press conference, Wang Wenbin, a spokesman, said, “Beijing has already taken steps to defuse tensions. The crisis will be resolved through talks in the future.”